Located a little over an hour from Burlington, VT sits the flowing meadows of Free Verse Farm & Apothecary. This venue is a working herb farm and apothecary. A unique and rare venue for couples looking for a natural setting.
Couples have the choice to either host their ceremony high up on the hilltop with views of the rolling hills or down low near the reception. Enjoy your tented reception along the lush green field and remain happy knowing that all of the expenses of your wedding will help this farm stay in their growing family for years to come!
Venue Rental Policies
Food waste must be composted, and any single-use utensils are recommended to be compostable as well.
- Event End Time: 12 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles must be in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Trash and Recycling: There are trash and recycling receptacles all consolidated in one area. Couples must bag and move trash to designated area.
- Heaters: Since only outdoor weddings are available at this site at this time, heaters may be recommended for early summer or autumn weddings
Photo Credits: Ben Fleishman Photography