This secluded gem is located on 10 acres of perfectly manicured land overlooking the majestic Hudson River and includes an 11,000 square foot estate. Located in the charming village of Croton-on- Hudson village in Westchester, it is only 45-minutes from New York City. The minute you enter the gates you are transported into a dramatic private setting for your special weekend. From the Mediterranean-style Fountain to the formal room with its intricate designs and richly-colored stained glass, the level of craftsmanship and attention to detail is unsurpassed. The picturesque indoor pool and stunning patio with breathtaking views make this ivy-covered mansion truly one of a kind.
Take a stroll in the beautiful gardens, sit by the fountains, duck pond, waterfall, and streams or spend a few moments admiring the resident peacocks! The grand, yet intimate atmosphere, with consideration for every facet of each guest’s experience. There are many locations to choose from to host your wedding, from al fresco in the gardens to the lower level of the house. Did we mention there is a full tiki bar in the house!!
7 bedrooms11 bathrooms
The mansion has 6 available bedrooms with private bathrooms. There are additional beds available to sleep up to 16 guests.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles must be enclosed in containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Fireworks: No fireworks.
- Trash and Recycling: All trash to be bagged and consolidated in the designated area.
- Noise: The indoor DJ booth and dance floor available until 11 PM.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.