Located an hour away from the city of Burlington, this venue transports guests to a historic era of classic New England hospitality. Rolling Hills Manor consists of a historic Inn with quintessential charm, a newly renovated carriage barn able to host 120 guests for an indoor reception, as well as a large and flat open field with views of rolling hills as the backdrop.
With this being such a unique venue, there truly are endless possibilities for making your wedding vision come to life. The suggested ceremony location would be along the field with the beautiful backdrop, however, you are more than welcome to have the ceremony along the side of the Inn with the line of trees as your backdrop or even in the restored carriage barn itself.
After the ceremony located in the field, couples can host a free-flowing cocktail hour that transitions between open lawns and the newly restored carriage barn. You are also able to host cocktail hour along the side of the Inn and allow it to free flow into the carriage barn for an indoor/outdoor experience for your guests. For 120 guests, you can host your full reception in the carriage barn and utilize the rest of the grounds as you please or utilize the open field space for your tented reception.
7 bedrooms5.5 bathrooms
Franklin Room ($80 per night): Twin-sized bed and a private bath.
Highgate Room ($165 per night): Full-sized bed and a private bath.
Berkshire Room ($165 per night): King-sized bed and a bathroom across the hall.
Enosburg Room ($185 per night): Queen-sized bed and a private bath.
Bakersfield Room ($165 per night): 2 Twin-sized beds and a private bath.
Sheldon Room ($165 per night): 2 Twin-sized beds and a shared bath with the Fairfield room.
Fairfield Room ($165 per night): King-sized bed and a shared bath with the Sheldon room.
(The Sheldon and Fairfield rooms can be rented together as a suite for $320 per night).
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Only guests who have rented rooms have access to the bedrooms and public spaces in the Inn. Exceptions for the photographer and videographer.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles allowed in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: Decorations may be tied to existing features. Decorations may be affixed with "blue tac" or similar product only. No staples or tape
- Trash and Recycling: We have a dumpster and can set up recycling options
- Noise: No amplified music after 11:00 pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
The Sheldon and Fairfield rooms are dog-friendly (water and food bowls can be provided upon request), however, there is an additional dog fee of $30 per dog with a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. No dog is to be left unattended in the bedrooms or elsewhere in the Inn.
Photo Credits: Wayne Tarr's Studio of Photography