Located only an hour away from Burlington, sits the ever so captivating, The Manor at Lake Champlain. Have you been dreaming of getting married on a waterfront property where 15 of your closest friends and family that can all stay with you for the night? You've found your place! Get ready and take pictures with your bridal party in one of the elegant bedrooms of the estate. Before heading down to say "I Do" with your new life long partner with the beautiful Lake Champlain as your backdrop. With more than enough room for a tented reception, you truly are able to make your wedding completely your own. This venue with an outdoor tented reception under the stars. Host your wedding at the Manor at Lake Champlain and truly take in all that Vermont has to offer!
5 bedrooms4.5 bathrooms
2 nights included in the venue price, this home rental includes:
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed and 2 Single beds
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen bed and 1 Single bed
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen bed and 1 Single bed
Bedroom 5: 3 Single beds
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles must be in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets are permitted with a $250 fee per pet.
- Decorations: Not allowed to attach decorations with tape or nails. Decorations may be attached with blue tack. No confetti either paper or metal and no small decorations that can be lost in the grass.
- Trash and Recycling: Coupes must bag and move to designated area.
Photo Credits: Katie Figura Photography