Located only an hour away from Burlington, sits the ever so captivating, The Manor at Lake Champlain. Have you been dreaming of getting married on a waterfront property where 15 of your closest friends and family that can all stay with you for the night? You've found your place! Get ready and take pictures with your bridal party in one of the elegant bedrooms of the estate. Before heading down to say "I Do" with your new life long partner with the beautiful Lake Champlain as your backdrop. With more than enough room for a tented reception, you truly are able to make your wedding completely your own. This venue with an outdoor tented reception under the stars. Host your wedding at the Manor at Lake Champlain and truly take in all that Vermont has to offer!
5 bedrooms4.5 bathrooms
2 nights included in the venue price, this home rental includes:
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed and 2 Single beds
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen bed and 1 Single bed
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen bed and 1 Single bed
Bedroom 5: 3 Single beds
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles must be in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets are permitted with a $250 fee per pet.
- Decorations: Not allowed to attach decorations with tape or nails. Decorations may be attached with blue tack. No confetti either paper or metal and no small decorations that can be lost in the grass.
- Trash and Recycling: Coupes must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Katie Figura Photography