23 others interested
Claremont, New Hampshire
Connecticut River Barn
Located just over 2 hours from Boston and right along the Connecticut River, sits the quaint wedding venue of Connecticut River Barn. Formally a dairy barn and a local ice cream shop, this venue has been family owned since 2001 and the family has been continually renovating the property ever since to make it somebody's dream wedding venue.
Host your ceremony right along the property's garden looking out to the dairy barn with the hand-made branch arbor to say "I Do" in front of all of your family and friends. Allow for a free-flowing cocktail hour with lawn games right along the meadow of milkweed, supporting the farm's booking monarch butterfly population, you could also allow for the cocktail hour to flow right into the Connecticut River Barn itself. Your reception can be held in the barn or if your guest number is over 110 people, there's more than enough room for a tented reception. With a property this diverse, you'll truly be able to hold your outdoor or barn wedding that you've always dreamt of.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - 5 12 ft long wooden banquet tables with wooden benches seating 70 guests are included in the venue price.
- Parking - 150 parking spots available on the field.
- Ceremony Arch - Handmade wooden branch arch included for the ceremony.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Indoor space with lots of counter space, sinks with running water, power, Refridgerator, and Freezer available.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade power is available.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
* Recommendations Available
No picking flowers/plants in gardens & fields.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Flameless candles are allowed inside the barns, candles outside of the barns must be in enclosed containers.
Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
Fireworks: Sparklers are ok, Fireworks require town approval.
Trash and Recycling: Separation of recycling & trash is required and it is to be bagged and moved to a designated area.
Noise: Town noise ordinance ends at 10 pm; amplified music must end by 9:30 pm in the barn.
Photo Credits: Oh Darling Photography