This secluded farm sits on about 400 acres of rolling hills with a stunning vista of the Catskill Mountains. The anchoring duck pond along with the tree-lined roads make for timeless pictures. This property was formerly an equestrian country estate that has been converted to a regenerative agriculture focused livestock farm. There are beautiful barns, wooden fences, and depending on what time of year, baby animals roaming free in the pastures. Many locations would be ideal for a ceremony, cocktails and a tented reception. Just a little over 2 hours north of NYC and in the middle of The Hudson Valley, you and your guests will have lots of outdoor adventures to choose from.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles are to be in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: Staples on fences for signs, etc. are allowed.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couple and vendors to consolidate and bag all trash and place in designated area.
No amplified music after 10 PM
Photo Credits: Paul Agostinho