This secluded farm sits on about 400 acres of rolling hills with a stunning vista of the Catskill Mountains. The anchoring duck pond along with the tree-lined roads make for timeless pictures. This property was formerly an equestrian country estate that has been converted to a regenerative agriculture focused livestock farm. There are beautiful barns, wooden fences, and depending on what time of year, baby animals roaming free in the pastures. Many locations would be ideal for a ceremony, cocktails and a tented reception. Just a little over 2 hours north of NYC and in the middle of The Hudson Valley, you and your guests will have lots of outdoor adventures to choose from.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles are to be in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: Staples on fences for signs, etc. are allowed.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couple and vendors to consolidate and bag all trash and place in designated area.
No amplified music after 10 PM
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Paul Agostinho