Built in 1878, this property was a working farm of many years and is now owned by a professional musician and composer. The “Wedding Barn” is a horse barn that was completely renovated in the early 2000s and converted into a stunning event space with rustic vibes. With two floors, an atrium, dance floor, and romantic lighting this is the perfect place to throw the best party of your life!! A large ceremony space with a wedding arch, surrounded by spectacular countryside views is located behind the barn.
Included in the rental is a Victorian Home and bungalow with 7 bedrooms accommodating 12-14 guests. Less than a half hour from Ithaca and surrounded by Seneca and Cayuga Lake, your guests will have access to lots of fun activities.
6 bedrooms3 bathrooms
2 Nights Stay Included
The Victorian House has 6 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. There are 2 dining areas, one full kitchen, one living room, and 2 reading rooms. There is also a Summer Bungalow separate from the house that can sleep 2. The bungalow has no running water but there is a mini fridge there.
Venue Rental Policies
- DecorationsTape and Staples and thumbtacks are fine, but glue is not permitted. As long as there are no traces and are taken down.
- FireworksNot permitted.
- Trash and RecyclingCouple and vendors are responsible for bagging all trash and putting in the disposal bins that are in the parking lot.
- PetsPets considered upon request.
- Open FlamesCandles only outdoors
- SmokingNo smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Check In Time3:00 pm
- Check Out Time12:00 pm