Built in 1878, this property was a working farm of many years and is now owned by a professional musician and composer. The “Wedding Barn” is a horse barn that was completely renovated in the early 2000s and converted into a stunning event space with rustic vibes. With two floors, an atrium, dance floor, and romantic lighting this is the perfect place to throw the best party of your life!! A large ceremony space with a wedding arch, surrounded by spectacular countryside views is located behind the barn.
Included in the rental is a Victorian Home and bungalow with 7 bedrooms accommodating 12-14 guests. Less than a half hour from Ithaca and surrounded by Seneca and Cayuga Lake, your guests will have access to lots of fun activities.
6 bedrooms3 bathrooms
2 Nights Stay Included
The Victorian House has 6 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. There are 2 dining areas, one full kitchen, one living room, and 2 reading rooms. There is also a Summer Bungalow separate from the house that can sleep 2. The bungalow has no running water but there is a mini fridge there.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles only outdoors
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: Tape and Staples and thumbtacks are fine, but glue is not permitted. As long as there are no traces and are taken down.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couple and vendors are responsible for bagging all trash and putting in the disposal bins that are in the parking lot.
No Noise Ordinance
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.