8 others interested
Ithaca, New York
Built in 1878, this property was a working farm of many years and is now owned by a professional musician and composer. The “Wedding Barn” is a horse barn that was completely renovated in the early 2000s and converted into a stunning event space with rustic vibes. With two floors, an atrium, dance floor, and romantic lighting this is the perfect place to throw the best party of your life!! A large ceremony space with a wedding arch, surrounded by spectacular countryside views is located behind the barn.
Included in the rental is a Victorian Home and bungalow with 7 bedrooms accommodating 12-14 guests. Less than a half hour from Ithaca and surrounded by Seneca and Cayuga Lake, your guests will have access to lots of fun activities.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Parking - Up to 50 cars. Shuttles are recommended.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Prep commercial kitchen with two refrigerators and one freezer and one commercial sink. The kitchen has a door which allows access to an outdoor catering tent if there is one.; includes Drinking Water, Prep area (covered space with tables/flat surfaces), Wash area (sink or basin with water access). Loading and unloading docks. Easy access and close to the reception site
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; Available at ceremony and reception site
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
6 bedrooms3 bathrooms
2 Nights Stay Included
The Victorian House has 6 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. There are 2 dining areas, one full kitchen, one living room, and 2 reading rooms. There is also a Summer Bungalow separate from the house that can sleep 2. The bungalow has no running water but there is a mini fridge there.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Candles only outdoors
Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
Decorations: Tape and Staples and thumbtacks are fine, but glue is not permitted. As long as there are no traces and are taken down.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Couple and vendors are responsible for bagging all trash and putting in the disposal bins that are in the parking lot.
Town Ordinances: No Noise Ordinance