29 others interested
Medusa, New York
Celestial Fox Barn
Experience upstate New York's lush, green forests and rich, golden fields at this boutique property on 17 acres. Whether a more intimate wedding inside the barn (a true original from the 1790s) or a tented reception under the stars, this is a place where you can enjoy all the bounty and beauty the countryside has to offer.
Included in the rental is a cutting edge farmhouse for 8 guests for 2 nights. A stone's throw from Hudson, NY the Hudson Valley, Ski Windham, The Carey Institute and Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival, your guests will surely have lots of fun activities to choose from for the weekend. Just over 2 hours north of NYC and under an hour drive from the Albany airport.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Parking - For up to 20 vehicles. Shuttles are recommended from nearby accommodations and park and ride.
- Internet Service - Wifi available.
- Cellular Service - Carrier dependent.
- Farm Decorations - •Fresh Cut Spruce Trivets, 4”-12” diameter, live edge, 20 •Dinner Plates 10” mismatched vintage, 100 •Lanterns: mismatched vintage style hanging lanterns, 15 •8' High Iron Shepherd's Hooks, 6 •Vintage High Back Bench, seats 2, Original teal paint,1-perfect for a sweetheart's table or gifts •Victorian Nesting Tins 1940's black with floral motif, 3 •Victorian Glass Oil Lamps, 2 oil and wick not included •Low wooden shelf, dark stain, 3' high, 1 •Farmhouse dining table 11' long •Officiant's Table, small, 2 drawers, 3 feet high 1960's, 1 •Manual Typewriter, Robin's Egg Blue, 1950's, can be used for guest book, 1 (ink not included) •Vintage outdoor Lounge Chairs, wooden, 4 •Welcome Table w/multiple drawers, metal top, 1970's, 1 •Library Table, solid oak 1950's, 1 •Vintage Primitive Doors, full size, 5 •Cordless Speaker for ipod hook up, 1 (batteries not included) •Mismatched glass votives for tables, 20 •Chiminea for bonfire •Vintage Radio Cabinet used as a cake table, 1
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
Embrace the natural beauty surrounding this serene property. The farm first built circa 1790, now features a new, cutting edge home with solar power, a screen porch, wood-burning stoves, an outdoor three season cedar hot tub, and an expansive property. Unwind on multiple hammocks, lounge in the patio areas, and take in the airy mountain views.
Insurance: Couples must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance. (~$250 through Mayflower Venues)
Vendors: All vendors must be certified, licensed and insured.
Accommodations: Farmhouse access for couple and tenants only. The farmhouse needs to be locked during the wedding.
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Fire marshal requires faux candles inside the barn.
Pet Policy: No pets.
Decorations: Nothing allowed in the farmhouse. All decor inside the barn must be removed the next day.
Fireworks: Permit required.
Trash and Recycling: Caterers must remove all trash and recycling at the end of the night. The florist must remove all of their items at the end of the night as well.
Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service required. Bartenders must be certified and insured.
Catering: Outside caterers permitted. Food must be provided by a licensed and insured provider.
Event Manager: Client agrees to hire a professional Month of Planner. The planner must stay on the event site until all outside guests have safely departed and are expected to check in on event site the following day to ensure proper cleanup and staging of rentals for p
Town Ordinances: No amplified music past 10 PM