Experience upstate New York's lush, green forests and rich, golden fields at this boutique property on 17 acres. Whether a more intimate wedding inside the barn (a true original from the 1790s) or a tented reception under the stars, this is a place where you can enjoy all the bounty and beauty the countryside has to offer.
Included in the rental is a cutting edge farmhouse for 8 guests for 2 nights. A stone's throw from Hudson, NY the Hudson Valley, Ski Windham, The Carey Institute and Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival, your guests will surely have lots of fun activities to choose from for the weekend. Just over 2 hours north of NYC and under an hour drive from the Albany airport.
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
2 nights included in price.
Additional Nights $650/night.
Embrace the natural beauty surrounding this serene property. The farm first built circa 1790, now features a new, cutting edge home with solar power, a screen porch, wood-burning stoves, an outdoor three season cedar hot tub, and an expansive property. Unwind on multiple hammocks, lounge in the patio areas, and take in the airy mountain views.
All bedrooms are on the upper floors.
Venue Rental Policies
- DecorationsNothing allowed in the farmhouse. All decor inside the barn must be removed the next day.
- FireworksPermit required.
- Trash and RecyclingCaterers must remove all trash and recycling at the end of the night. The florist must remove all of their items at the end of the night as well.
- Event ManagerClient agrees to hire a professional Month of Planner. The planner must stay on the event site until all outside guests have safely departed and are expected to check in on event site the following day to ensure proper cleanup and staging of rentals for p
- Day of CoordinatorRequired.
- Home Rental Access Farmhouse access for couple and tenants only. The farmhouse needs to be locked during the wedding.
- Rehearsal DinnersOn-site rehearsal dinners and Sunday brunches not permitted.
- PetsNo pets.
- Open FlamesFire marshal requires faux candles inside the barn.
- Outside CateringOutside caterers permitted. Food must be provided by a licensed and insured provider.
- Outside AlcoholCompliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service required. Bartenders must be certified and insured.
- SmokingNo smoking.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Check In Time9:00 am
- Check Out Time12:00 pm