41 others interested
Medusa, New York
Celestial Fox Barn
Max Capacity: 100 (outdoor), 50 (indoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 8)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
41 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
2 nights included in price.
Additional Nights $650/night.
Embrace the natural beauty surrounding this serene property. The farm first built circa 1790, now features a new, cutting edge home with solar power, a screen porch, wood-burning stoves, an outdoor three season cedar hot tub, and an expansive property. Unwind on multiple hammocks, lounge in the patio areas, and take in the airy mountain views.
All bedrooms are on the upper floors.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Fire marshal requires faux candles inside the barn.
- Pet Policy: No pets.
- Decorations: Nothing allowed in the farmhouse. All decor inside the barn must be removed the next day.
- Fireworks: Permit required.
- Trash and Recycling: Caterers must remove all trash and recycling at the end of the night. The florist must remove all of their items at the end of the night as well.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise past 10 PM.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service required. Bartenders must be certified and insured.
- Catering: Outside caterers permitted. Food must be provided by a licensed and insured provider.
- Event Manager: Client agrees to hire a professional Month of Planner. The planner must stay on the event site until all outside guests have safely departed and are expected to check in on event site the following day to ensure proper cleanup and staging of rentals for p
- Day of Coordinator: Required.
- Additional Events : On-site rehearsal dinners and Sunday brunches not permitted.
- Home Rental Access : Farmhouse access for couple and tenants only. The farmhouse needs to be locked during the wedding.
No amplified music past 10 PM
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.