13 others interested
Saugerties , New York
High Falls Meadow
Max Capacity: 50 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 10)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
13 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
3 bedrooms3 bathrooms
2000 square foot home was formerly a fabric arts studio. Includes electric fireplace, dry 1 person sauna,
ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible bathroom including deep soaking wheelchair accessible bath
open living, kitchen, dining area. 3 bedrooms (3 king beds, 3 day beds, 1 futon sleeper) and 3 en suite baths with the downstairs bath accessible through the living room as well.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Please do not go beyond the fence into the other house.
- Event End Time: 12 am
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only and put cigarette waste to go into the garbage.
- Open Flame Policy: bonfires and candles are permitted.
- Pet Policy: Dogs allowed, must pick up waste and put in the garbage.
- Decorations: No staples inside the house but outside is okay.
- Fireworks: Fireworks are not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Caterers must remove all food items. Non-food items are to be bagged and placed in the designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.