This property, tucked away in the woods, is perfect for an intimate outdoor wedding. The open grassy space is embraced by gorgeous landscaping, a stream, and seasonal blooms. Imagine the ceremony with the sound of the creek in the background followed by cocktails on the bluestone patio. The tented reception would be on lawn and end the night all around the fire pit. Included in the rental is a historic cottage for 2 nights for 10 guests. Cozy, chic and so much fun!
3 bedrooms3 bathrooms
2000 square foot home was formerly a fabric arts studio. Includes electric fireplace, dry 1 person sauna,
ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible bathroom including deep soaking wheelchair accessible bath
open living, kitchen, dining area. 3 bedrooms (3 king beds, 3 day beds, 1 futon sleeper) and 3 en suite baths with the downstairs bath accessible through the living room as well.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Please do not go beyond the fence into the other house.
- Event End Time: 12 am
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only and put cigarette waste to go into the garbage.
- Open Flame Policy: bonfires and candles are permitted.
- Pet Policy: Dogs allowed, must pick up waste and put in the garbage.
- Decorations: No staples inside the house but outside is okay.
- Fireworks: Fireworks are not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Caterers must remove all food items. Non-food items are to be bagged and placed in the designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.