This 90-acre wonderland in the Hudson Valley is made up of 4 fields and surrounded by the mountains. The property is home to a variety of stunning sustainably grown flowers that delicately dot your wedding with vibrant colors. If your dream is to have a wedding embraced by seasonal blooms then this must be the place.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Torches and bonfires authorized with an approved permit from the local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
- Fireworks: Permitted with prior approval from the local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
No amplified music after 11PM
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.