These lush grounds and spectacular views make the ideal backdrop for a wedding you and your guests will never forget. With sweeping views of the Catskill Mountains and Over 40 acres of breathtaking scenery, the Kaaterskill is a retreat like no other. This magnificent property boasts the best of what the Catskills has to offer: spectacular mountain vistas, acres of wooded and pastoral land, beautiful footpaths that wind along lazy rivers, and age-old trees.
The petite Pond House offers a setting for cocktail hours or after parties. Options to use the beautiful exposed wood barn or add a tent and strung lights for dinner and dancing. Did we mention there are adorable rescue Donkeys, Alpacas and Mini horses on the land as well?
Included in the rental is a restored Dutch Barn Inn with 6 suites for 22 guests as well as The Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms for 10 guests. Perfect for the bridal party to get ready with a nostalgic backdrop.
9 bedrooms8 bathrooms
Dutch Barn/Inn - $800 each extra night
Renovated Barn which includes (6) luxury rooms Bedroom 1- The Thomas Cole Suite (second floor): 1 king bed + Sofa bed Bedroom 2- The Frederic Church Suite (second floor): 1 king bed Bedroom 3- The Gifford Suite (first floor): 2 queen beds Bedroom 4- The George Inness Suite (second floor): 1 king bed Bedroom 5- The Hirsch Suite (second floor): 1 king bed Bedroom 6- The Julie Hart Beers (first floor): 1 king bed, each one with Jacuzzi + separate shower + stone fireplace and magnificent views. Sleeps 20 to 22. All our rooms are named after the local Hudson River School of painters, following the owner’s passion, art collection. 2 Half bathrooms, Fully equipped kitchen with a large dining table (12) pp, 3 living room areas: White room, Main room, and Tuck room, 1 game room with a pool table and an antique wood burner stove
The Farmhouse - $800 each extra night
Private and stylish (3) bedroom farmhouse (all located on the second floor) that sleeps 8 to 10 Bedroom 1- The Kaaterskill: 1 king bed Bedroom 2- The Sage: 1 queen bed Bedroom 3- Lafayette: 1 queen bed, located a few steps away from the wedding barn. Large dining- living room area with a dining table that seats 8pp, Front deck, Patio area overlooking the woods, Outdoor Dining table and chairs for 8pp, Fully equipped kitchen
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 12 am
- Smoking Policy: Authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Permitted.
- Fireworks: Permitted with prior approval from the local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
No amplified music after 9 PM
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.