33 others interested
Mountain View Meadows
Located in Sumner Maine, Mountain View Meadows is the perfect outdoor venue that you've been dreaming of. Only an hour and a half from Portland, this historic farm venue was built in 1786 and sits on top of 140 acres of lush, green meadows as far as the eye can see. Hold your ceremony along the field with sprawling mountain views as your backdrop to when you first say "I Do". Incorporate the historic red barn as a part of your free-flowing, outdoor cocktail hour for your guests to enjoy. Host your outdoor tented reception under the stars along the open field to make it a wedding night that you'll never forget!
Mountain View Meadows comes complete with an entire Inn with several guest houses for up to 12 of your guests to stay, as well as ample space for overnight camping. Love to hike? Take your wedding guests to enjoy some of the several secluded nature trails on site to top off your wedding weekend.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Chairs - Assorted metal folding chairs with white spandex covers for 65 guests. $1 charge per cover if used outside.
- Changing Rooms - 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths at Inn, 1 bedroom and 1 full bath at the cabin, 1 bedroom and 1 bath at container home available for changing.
- Restrooms - 2 outhouse-style restrooms (non-flushable), sink with running water included.
- Parking - 100 spots available for parking.
- Ceremony Arch - Wooden arch available for ceremony.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Residential kitchen only.
- Fire-pit - Firewood not included.
- Farm grown flowers - Seasonal farm-grown flowers are available at no cost upon request for additional decor.
- Electric Power - Commercial power available at reception site.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
6 bedrooms4 bathrooms
There are 3 overnight accommodation buildings included in your rental:
- The Inn: sleeps a total of 8 guests with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Bedroom 1: Full-Size Bed; Bedroom 2: Full-Size Bed; Bedroom 3: Full-Size Bed; Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-Size beds
- The Christmas Cabin: sleeps a total of 2 guests, 1 bedroom with a Full-Size bed and 1 bathroom.
- The Shipping Container Home: sleeps a total of 2 guests, 1 bedroom with a Queen-Size bed and 1 bathroom
Camping is available for an additional charge - $10 per tent per night and limited camping vehicles such as pop-ups and RV's at $15 and $25 depending on size.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
Pet Policy: Pets are welcome for a fee of $50 per pet.
Decorations: No tape, staples or nails inside.
Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.