The 1796 property and house is at the foothills of the beautiful Shawangunk Mountain and Millbrook Ranges. Say your vows by the beautiful willow tree followed by a cocktail reception with lawn games, willow swing, and hammocks between oak trees.
The lush grounds are perfect for a tented reception (tent up to 60' X 50') and dancing the night away.
This rental includes two nights for 8 guests at the bed and farm-to- table breakfast. The space has a wonderful laid back atmosphere to kick back and relax all weekend.
4 bedrooms4 bathrooms
This homestead was built in 1796. The bed and breakfast is decorated in the antique primitive style. Primitive decorating is a style of decorating using primitive folk art style that is characteristic of a historic or early Americana time period. These pieces often feature interesting carpentry techniques, such as dovetail and mortise-and-tenon joints.
All bedrooms are located on the top floor.
• Bedroom 1 (Hudson Valley Room): Queen-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• Bedroom 2 (West Point Room): Queen-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• Bedroom 3 (Drawing Room): King-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• Bedroom 4 (Lavender Room): Queen-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• The King-sized Pullout Couch in the Living Room can sleep 2
• Two Twin-sized Air-Mattress is also available
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors of any kind or on the porch. This includes cigarettes, pipes, vaping, cigars and incense burning. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed container. No candles in the historical home.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome on the property. All pets must be leashed and waste disposed of in the appropriate can.
- Fireworks: Allowed with permit from fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: The caterer is responsible for trash, recycling and complete cleanup and sanitation of the grounds and commercial kitchen.
- Pest Control: Couples may coordinate for organic pest control services; type and timing must be approved by the host.
No parking on the country road.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
*No smoking of any kind in the house or on the porch. This includes cigarettes, pipes, vaping, cigars and incense.
*Dog-friendly - No Cats
Photo Credits: Beverly Ann Cooper