12 others interested
Wallkill, New York
The Wallkill River Inn
The 1796 property and house is at the foothills of the beautiful Shawangunk Mountain and Millbrook Ranges. Say your vows by the beautiful willow tree followed by a cocktail reception with lawn games, willow swing, and hammocks between oak trees.
The lush grounds are perfect for a tented reception (tent up to 60' X 50') and dancing the night away.
This rental includes two nights for 8 guests at the bed and farm-to- table breakfast. The space has a wonderful laid back atmosphere to kick back and relax all weekend.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Parking - Secure location down the road for 150 spots. Host will coordinate a shuttle to drive guests to and from.
- Fire-pit and fire wood provided. - For the house guests only.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Verizon works very well all others are spotty - Carrier dependent
- Kitchen - Hood, 6 burner stove w/ double oven with an additional Convection oven. Walk in Refrigerator 14' x 8', Traulson double door Freezer, 3 bay sink, work tables with other foldable banquet tables available. Concrete slab with rubberized floor, French doors for access to the event tent...; includes Drinking Water, Prep area (covered space with tables/flat surfaces), Wash area (sink or basin with water access), Power (i.e. outlets for warmers, coffee pot etc.), Oven, Range or stove, Grill , Refrigerator , Freezer , Dry goods storage area , Loading and unloading docks , Easy access and close to reception site.
- Farm grown flowers
- Electric Power - Residential grade with an available 5k Generator; Available at ceremony and reception site.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
4 bedrooms4 bathrooms
This homestead was built in 1796. The bed and breakfast is decorated in the antique primitive style. Primitive decorating is a style of decorating using primitive folk art style that is characteristic of a historic or early Americana time period. These pieces often feature interesting carpentry techniques, such as dovetail and mortise-and-tenon joints.
*No smoking of any kind in the house or on the porch. This includes cigarettes, pipes, vaping, cigars and incense.
*Dog-friendly - No Cats
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors of any kind or on the porch. This includes cigarettes, pipes, vaping, cigars and incense burning. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed container. No candles in the historical home.
Pet Policy: Pets are welcome on the property. All pets must be leashed and waste disposed of in the appropriate can.
Fireworks: Allowed with permit from fire department.
Trash and Recycling: The caterer is responsible for trash, recycling and complete cleanup and sanitation of the grounds and commercial kitchen.
Pest Control: Couples may coordinate for organic pest control services; type and timing must be approved by the host.
Town Ordinances: No parking on the country road.
Photo Credits: Beverly Ann Cooper