The 1796 property and house is at the foothills of the beautiful Shawangunk Mountain and Millbrook Ranges. Say your vows by the beautiful willow tree followed by a cocktail reception with lawn games, willow swing, and hammocks between oak trees.
The lush grounds are perfect for a tented reception (tent up to 60' X 50') and dancing the night away.
This rental includes two nights for 8 guests at the bed and farm-to- table breakfast. The space has a wonderful laid back atmosphere to kick back and relax all weekend.
4 bedrooms4 bathrooms
This homestead was built in 1796. The bed and breakfast is decorated in the antique primitive style. Primitive decorating is a style of decorating using primitive folk art style that is characteristic of a historic or early Americana time period. These pieces often feature interesting carpentry techniques, such as dovetail and mortise-and-tenon joints.
All bedrooms are located on the top floor.
• Bedroom 1 (Hudson Valley Room): Queen-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• Bedroom 2 (West Point Room): Queen-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• Bedroom 3 (Drawing Room): King-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• Bedroom 4 (Lavender Room): Queen-sized Bed, $175 per extra night
• The King-sized Pullout Couch in the Living Room can sleep 2
• Two Twin-sized Air-Mattress is also available
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors of any kind or on the porch. This includes cigarettes, pipes, vaping, cigars and incense burning. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed container. No candles in the historical home.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome on the property. All pets must be leashed and waste disposed of in the appropriate can.
- Fireworks: Allowed with permit from fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: The caterer is responsible for trash, recycling and complete cleanup and sanitation of the grounds and commercial kitchen.
- Pest Control: Couples may coordinate for organic pest control services; type and timing must be approved by the host.
No parking on the country road.
House Rental Policies
*No smoking of any kind in the house or on the porch. This includes cigarettes, pipes, vaping, cigars and incense.
*Dog-friendly - No Cats