Nestled in the Catskill Mountains, invite your nearest and dearest to celebrate your wedding on these magnificent park-like grounds. This property has direct waterfront access to the rushing Esopus Creek and Broad Hollow Stream. The rental fee includes two nights at the lodge for 12 guests, while the expansive lawn is perfect for everything from your ceremony to a tented reception under the stars. Your guests will be in awe of the beauty and peacefulness of the setting. Only one mile from Phoenicia (described by the NY Times as the Hamptons of the Catskills).
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
You'll find all the comforts of home along with a fully equipped kitchen, and cozy living room fireplace. Amenities also include cable tv, hi-speed wireless internet, and a washer/dryer. Each room has TV & DVD, or maybe you'll prefer listening to the rushing Esopus which can be heard from virtually every room in the house. The lawn is great for sports, running around, or having a campfire. The magnificent 60 foot deck was built for gatherings and has a section that is covered so that you can stay dry and take a nap outside listening to the rain gently dance on the tin roof.
Upstairs Floor has Master Bedroom - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Full Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 Full Bed
Downstairs has Large Bedroom 1 King Bed and a twin bed
Family Room 2 Twin Beds and 1 Full Futon
Small bedroom 1 Full Bed (No Windows)
House Rules: Tape, staples, or adhesives not permitted on interior walls.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Vehicle Access: Road to property is private and all vehicles must go less than 10 mph.