82 others interested
The Topstone Chalet
Just an hour and a half from the New York City, rests this small private estate, perfect for an intimate wedding weekend. The Topstone Chalet boasts lush green fields, blossoming flowers, and a beautiful carriage house for use on your wedding day. Host your ceremony among the blossoming flower trees and then open the doors to the carriage house for a free-flowing beautiful cocktail hour. Place your reception tent right outside the carriage house and dance the night away with your closest family and friends by your side.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - 3 bedroom spaces available on the 2nd story for bridal suite changing areas; includes two restrooms that are located on the 2nd floor.
- Parking - Limited parking on site behind the carriage house to include catering van, available staff, etc. 1 car garage also available.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Fire-pit and Fire Wood - outdoor firepit available.
- Kitchen - Residential kitchen only.
- Air ventilation - Full heating and air conditioning available in the carriage house.
- Rehearsal Dinner - available the day before the wedding for $500
- Fireplace - Functioning wood burning fireplace on the main floor of the carriage house.
- Post Wedding Brunch - available for $500
- Electric Power - Residential grade; Available at ceremony and reception site
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
3 bedrooms1.5 bathrooms
2 night stay included with venue rental.
The second story of The Carriage House has 3 bedrooms (all Queen Sized beds) and 1.5 bathrooms completely outfitted with luxury furnishings and linens and towels; 2 walk-in closets with ELFA closet systems for clothing storage; wood-burning fireplace in the main bedroom; windowed-cupola in one bedroom.
Day of Coordinator required to manage the event on-site for the entire event duration.
Guests will not have access to the Main House (private residence).
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
Decorations: no tape, staples or other adhesives to be used on the inside/outside of any structures
Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Food caterer to remove ALL trash & recycling OR can make arrangements for small dumpster for $200 fee
Town Ordinances: No parking allowed on road or on the cul-de-sac across the street.
All guests must park in a designated off-site location and use a shuttle for property access.
Photo Credits: Jen Huang Photography