Just an hour and a half from the New York City, rests this small private estate, perfect for an intimate wedding weekend. The Topstone Chalet boasts lush green fields, blossoming flowers, and a beautiful carriage house for use on your wedding day. Host your ceremony among the blossoming flower trees and then open the doors to the carriage house for a free-flowing beautiful cocktail hour. Place your reception tent right outside the carriage house and dance the night away with your closest family and friends by your side.
2 bedrooms1.5 bathrooms
2 night stay included with venue rental.
The second story of the Carriage House has 3 Queen sized beds and 1.5 bathrooms completely outfitted with luxury furnishings, linens, and towels. With 2 separate bedrooms on either either end, and an open concept room with high ceilings and windowed cupola, you'll experience 2 walk-in closets with ELFA closet systems for clothing storage, and a wood-burning fireplace in the main bedroom.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches authorized upon request.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: no tape, staples or other adhesives to be used on the inside/outside of any structures
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Food caterer to remove ALL trash & recycling OR can make arrangements for small dumpster for fee.
- Parking: No parking allowed on road or on the cul-de-sac across the street due to town ordinance. All guests must park in a designated off-site location and use a shuttle for property access.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10:30pm
- Venue Access: Guests will not have access to the Main House (private residence).
- Day of Coordinator: Day of Coordinator required to manage the event on-site for the entire event duration.
Parking restrictions apply. See rule on parking.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.