197 others interested
The Topstone Chalet
Just an hour and a half from the New York City, rests this small private estate, perfect for an intimate wedding weekend. The Topstone Chalet boasts lush green fields, blossoming flowers, and a beautiful carriage house for use on your wedding day. Host your ceremony among the blossoming flower trees and then open the doors to the carriage house for a free-flowing beautiful cocktail hour. Place your reception tent right outside the carriage house and dance the night away with your closest family and friends by your side.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue.
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - 3 bedroom spaces available on the 2nd story for bridal suite changing areas; includes two restrooms that are located on the 2nd floor.
- Parking - Up to 6 vehicles. Limited parking on site behind the carriage house to include catering van, available staff, etc. 1 car garage also available.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Residential kitchen and 1 car garage on bottom floor of Carriage House. Includes stairwell access to main floor.
- Air ventilation - Full heating and air conditioning available in the carriage house.
- Rehearsal Dinner - Space available for rehearsal dinner use the day before the wedding for $500.
- Fireplace - Functioning wood burning fireplace on the main floor of the carriage house.
- Post Wedding Brunch - Space available for post wedding brunch the day after the wedding for $500.
- Electric Power - Residential grade; available at ceremony and reception sites.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
2 bedrooms1.5 bathrooms
2 night stay included with venue rental.
The second story of the Carriage House has 3 Queen sized beds and 1.5 bathrooms completely outfitted with luxury furnishings, linens, and towels. With 2 separate bedrooms on either either end, and an open concept room with high ceilings and windowed cupola, you'll experience 2 walk-in closets with ELFA closet systems for clothing storage, and a wood-burning fireplace in the main bedroom.
- Fire Pits: 3 Outdoor fire-pits available. Wood provided. Host sets up, maintains and stops for a fee.
- 1 - Mobile Fire-Pit: Metal fire pit that you can position anywhere. No seating provided.
- 2 - Fixed Original 1914 Fire-Pit: Located right in the middle of the lawn. No seating provided.
- 3 - Fixed Modern Day Fire-Pit: Located to the left of the original barn, when facing the front of the barn. This one has a wooden bench, but requires additional seating.
- Furniture/Props/Decor items are available for rent (varying fees apply).
Indoor capacity: 100
Outdoor capacity: 100
Event End Time: 11 pm
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches authorized upon request.
Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
Decorations: no tape, staples or other adhesives to be used on the inside/outside of any structures
Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Food caterer to remove ALL trash & recycling OR can make arrangements for small dumpster for fee.
Parking: No parking allowed on road or on the cul-de-sac across the street due to town ordinance. All guests must park in a designated off-site location and use a shuttle for property access.
Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10:30pm
Venue Access: Guests will not have access to the Main House (private residence).
Day of Coordinator: Day of Coordinator required to manage the event on-site for the entire event duration.
Town Ordinances: Parking restrictions apply. See rule on parking.
General Rental Policies?
Insurance: Couples must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly.
Security Deposit: Mayflower collects a $1,000 security deposit before any event, equivalent to the deductible on the Special Event Insurance Policy. Couples may pay by check or bank transfer or Mayflower can run a hold to the card on file before your event.
Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Food must be provided by a licensed and insured provider.
Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate all waste (catering, florist, decor, signage) and place in designated area. Large temporary structures that cannot fit in trash receptacles must be removed from the property.
Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Jen Huang Photography