31 others interested
Germantown, New York
The Clermont Mansion
Max Capacity: 200 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 24)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
31 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
14 bedrooms9 bathrooms
Mansion: (7 bedrooms, 6 baths sleeps 10-12)
The master bedroom is on the first floor with a full bath, "Nicks Room" and the "White Room", both with attached baths are located on the second floor, "Grandmas Room" is located on the third floor with the "Cloud Room" next to it along with a shared bath. The "Antler Room" is also on the third floor with a shared bath.
Cottage: (3 bedrooms + sleeping loft 1.5 bath sleeps 5-7) $375 per extra night
There are three bedrooms on the first floor; two with double beds and one single along with a full and half bath. The sleeping loft has a double mattress and can accommodate two extra guests.
GateHouse: (3 bedrooms 1.5 bath sleeps 5-6) $288 per extra night
There are three bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor.
Each house has Wi-Fi, full kitchen, BBQ grill, cooking and serving items, dishwasher, washer-dryer, iron and board, linens and towels, AC/fans, hairdryer, toiletries, adjacent parking and access to a heated swimming pool in season.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
>Mansion access for couple and tenants only. Mansion will be locked during the wedding.
>Client agrees to hire a professional Month of Planner. The planner must stay on the event site until all outside guests have safely departed and are expected to check in on event site the following day to ensure proper cleanup and staging of rentals for pickup.
>A tent is required and must have a dance floor if there is dancing
>Caterers must remove all trash as well as food, equipment and service items from the property by the following business day. No food or trash may be left outdoors at the end of the night.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas. The venue will provide some ashtrays.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: No use of rice or mylar, foil, rubber or plastic inflatable items as decoration. These items create a threat to local wildlife. Confetti is not permitted unless biodegradable.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their non food trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
- Parking: >No vehicles may drive or park on mowed lawn areas, fields, meadows or stone paths, with the exception of vendors dropping off and picking up on site. >Must provide parking attendant(s) for more than 6 guests cars.
No amplified music past 11 PM
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $2M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
No smoking or open flames are allowed in buildings, porches or near any wooden structures.