11 others interested
Germantown, New York
The Clermont Mansion
Nestled in your own private wooded oasis on the Hudson River, this Historic estate originally built by The Livingston family in 1848, will surely give you and your guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Only a two-hour drive from New York City, The mansion anchors the Hudson river and Catskill Mountain views to give you the perfect backdrop for your vows and the ultimate fete.
Included in the rental are three houses accommodating 24 guests for 2 nights. Whether you are looking to throw a black-tie garden affair or a bohemian escape, the options are truly endless on this 87 acre wonderland.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Parking - For up to 80 cars. Guest parking approximately a 7-minute walk to the mansion area.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Lighting - Tiki torches, ground lighting, parking area and signage are provided.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
14 bedrooms9 bathrooms
Mansion 7 bedrooms, 6 baths sleeps 10-12
Cottage 3 bedroom + sleeping loft 1.5 bath sleeps 5-7
Gate House 3 bedrooms 1.5 bath sleeps 5-6
Each house has Wi-Fi, full kitchen, BBQ grill, cooking and serving items, dishwasher, washer-dryer, iron and board, linens and towels, AC/fans, hairdryer, toiletries, adjacent parking and access to heated swimming pool in season.
No smoking or open flames are allowed in buildings, porches or near any wooden structures.
- After-party bonfire in lower field 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM - $400
- Additional formal gatherings such as rehearsal dinner, departure brunch or pool party can be held on the property for an extra charge.
- A full-time caretaker/assistant is available for parking/cart driving and misc labor at $25/hour.
- A bar and table made from fallen mansion trees and 4 antique carpet runners that fit together to make approx 40’ aisle (weather permitting) are available to rent.
Outdoor capacity: 200
Event End Time: 11 pm
Region: New York
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
>Mansion access for couple and tenants only. Mansion will be locked during the wedding.
>Client agrees to hire a professional Month of Planner. The planner must stay on the event site until all outside guests have safely departed and are expected to check in on event site the following day to ensure proper cleanup and staging of rentals for pickup.
>A tent is required and must have a dance floor if there is dancing
>Caterers must remove all trash as well as food, equipment and service items from the property by the following business day. No food or trash may be left outdoors at the end of the night.
Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas. The venue will provide some ashtrays.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
Decorations: No use of rice or mylar, foil, rubber or plastic inflatable items as decoration. These items create a threat to local wildlife. Confetti is not permitted unless biodegradable.
Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their non food trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
Parking: >No vehicles may drive or park on mowed lawn areas, fields, meadows or stone paths, with the exception of vendors dropping off and picking up on site. >Must provide parking attendant(s) for more than 6 guests cars.
Town Ordinances: No amplified music past 11 PM