Nestled in your own private wooded oasis on the Hudson River, this Historic estate originally built by The Livingston family in 1848, will surely give you and your guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Only a two-hour drive from New York City, The mansion anchors the Hudson river and Catskill Mountain views to give you the perfect backdrop for your vows and the ultimate fête.
Included in the rental are three houses accommodating 24 guests for 2 nights. Whether you are looking to throw a black-tie garden affair or a bohemian escape, the options are truly endless on this 87 acre wonderland.
14 bedrooms9 bathrooms
Mansion: (7 bedrooms, 6 baths sleeps 10-12)
The master bedroom is on the first floor with a full bath, "Nicks Room" and the "White Room", both with attached baths are located on the second floor, "Grandmas Room" is located on the third floor with the "Cloud Room" next to it along with a shared bath. The "Antler Room" is also on the third floor with a shared bath.
Cottage: (3 bedrooms + sleeping loft 1.5 bath sleeps 5-7) $375 per extra night
There are three bedrooms on the first floor; two with double beds and one single along with a full and half bath. The sleeping loft has a double mattress and can accommodate two extra guests.
GateHouse: (3 bedrooms 1.5 bath sleeps 5-6) $288 per extra night
There are three bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor.
Each house has Wi-Fi, full kitchen, BBQ grill, cooking and serving items, dishwasher, washer-dryer, iron and board, linens and towels, AC/fans, hairdryer, toiletries, adjacent parking and access to a heated swimming pool in season.
Venue Rental Policies
>Mansion access for couple and tenants only. Mansion will be locked during the wedding.
>Client agrees to hire a professional Month of Planner. The planner must stay on the event site until all outside guests have safely departed and are expected to check in on event site the following day to ensure proper cleanup and staging of rentals for pickup.
>A tent is required and must have a dance floor if there is dancing
>Caterers must remove all trash as well as food, equipment and service items from the property by the following business day. No food or trash may be left outdoors at the end of the night.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas. The venue will provide some ashtrays.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: No use of rice or mylar, foil, rubber or plastic inflatable items as decoration. These items create a threat to local wildlife. Confetti is not permitted unless biodegradable.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their non food trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
- Parking: >No vehicles may drive or park on mowed lawn areas, fields, meadows or stone paths, with the exception of vendors dropping off and picking up on site. >Must provide parking attendant(s) for more than 6 guests cars.
No amplified music past 11 PM
House Rental Policies
No smoking or open flames are allowed in buildings, porches or near any wooden structures.