33 others interested
Yorktown Heights, New York
Hemlock Alpaca Farmstead
On a hilltop in the historic Hudson Valley, this working farm is home to twenty award-winning alpacas and two friendly Icelandic horses. Organic vegetable gardens, fruit trees, berry bushes and flowers, dot the hillside alongside the animals' pastures. Several locations on this property are perfect for an outdoor ceremony and an intimate tented or barn reception. Just 40 miles north of New York City and close to everything that is charming about this area, this farm is truly a unique location.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - Two bedrooms with private bathrooms available for the couple.; includes indoor restroom for wedding party.
- Parking - For up to 35 cars
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; Available at ceremony and reception site
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
* Recommendations Available
Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Photo Credits: Karen Obrist