On a hilltop in the historic Hudson Valley, this working farm is home to twenty award-winning alpacas and two friendly Icelandic horses. Organic vegetable gardens, fruit trees, berry bushes and flowers, dot the hillside alongside the animals' pastures. Several locations on this property are perfect for an outdoor ceremony and an intimate tented or barn reception. Just 40 miles north of New York City and close to everything that is charming about this area, this farm is truly a unique location.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Photo Credits: Karen Obrist