Imagine saying your vows and dancing the night away on a secluded 12 acre hilltop with spectacular views of the Catskill Mountains. The rental fee includes two nights at the estate with room for 10 guests, multiple locations for an outdoor ceremony and reception with panoramic views. This property is perfect for nature-lovers with biking, hiking and fishing trails behind the house.
Your guests will have plenty of activities in the surrounding area with Plattekill and Bellayre Ski Mountains, both about ten minutes away. These areas have year-round adventures like summer concerts, beach activities, gondola rides and mountain bike riding.
5 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
Estate - Two nights included with rental.
Additional nights: $425/night
5 Bedrooms (all with queen beds)
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Self check-in with lockbox