Just steps away from the town's center, this one of a kind, full scribe log home features million dollar views of The Presidential Mountain Range and a two night's stay for up to 12 guests. Close to all White Mountain attractions, your guests will have plenty to choose from for a weekend of fun.
With plenty of time to customize your fully outdoor wedding, you can host your outdoor ceremony set against mountain views, followed by a free flowing cocktail hour on the back lawn and elevated wrap-around deck. For your reception, dance the night away under an open-air tent and settle back into the home surrounded by your closest family and friends.
4 bedrooms2 bathrooms
Twin Mountain Cabin has a total of 4 bedrooms. These bedrooms consist of 2 King size beds, 2 Queen size, and 4 twins.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on-site; couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.