The farm begins past the great white silo affront the charming indoor market. The fields are surrounded by lush wooded lands and organic vegetables, berries, and flowers. The main barn boasts grand red doors and rustic elements.
This organic farm has a history of production that dates back to the early 1700s. In 2010, the farm was restored for agricultural use. Its goal is to increase access to healthy food while promoting a sustainable food system.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $2M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.