A dreamy lakefront country villa - over 450 feet of sandy beach - and a historic renovated farmhouse. The Lake House at Province Bay rests on 50 acres of private land and can be yours for up to 150 guests. Host your ceremony in the lakeside gazebo, followed by cocktails served out of the 40' x 40' newly restored 1820's barn. Treat your guests to endless lake views while you sneak away for an intimate photo op at the end of the large on-site dock. Later, transition to the flat, 5-acre backyard with plenty of space for an outdoor tented reception. After an evening of food and fun, retire by the lakeside fire-pit with your closest family and friends.
Looking for an entire weekend away? Rent the farmhouse for up to 20 guests and enjoy a relaxing weekend complete with coffee overlooking the lake and evenings around the fire.
6 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
Fully renovated farmhouse for up to 20 guests.
Features 6 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, including 2 x queen beds, and 8 full sized beds.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Beach access restricted after 10:00 pm.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: Tape and staples not allowed.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to a designated area. All glass must be sorted from other recycling.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.