Located in Parsons field, Maine, down a mile-long private dirt road sits the Wedding in the Woods. This forest venue getaway is in the heart of hundreds of acres of woodlands, brooks, and along with a small man-made pond on the property equipped with a paddle boat, canoes, and kayaks for you and your guests to enjoy throughout the weekend. Hoping for a forest ceremony? Or how about a ceremony by the waterfront? At Forest Brook Escape, you can have either. With access to over 300 acres for your wedding venue -- you have your options open to create the wedding that you've always dreamed of.
Hosting your wedding at Wedding in the Woods is a way to really pull in the elements of nature for your event. Not only can you and your guests enjoy the venue's water equipment, but there are also horseshoe pits, *plenty* of hiking, biking, fishing, or just exploring the woodlands that Maine has to offer! If that wasn't enough, there is a recreational facility onsite that features a ping pong table, professional pool table, air hockey table, foosball table, darts, and archery. The recreational facility is also able to be used as an indoor option fit for 40 guests as well. Wedding in the Woods truly will make for a weekend that you and your guests will never forget.
Forest Brook Escape holds the main lodge, a bunkhouse, and a small cabin on site fit to hold 20 guests total. These facilities are actually lumber harvested from the property itself and have been made as fully functional houses to reside in. Additional guests are more than welcome to camp along the property if they wish.
4 bedrooms2 bathrooms
Main Lodge- sleeps a total of 10 guests
Bedroom 1- 1 Queen bed & 1 Twin bunk bed available
Bedroom 2- 1 Full-size bed
Bedroom 3- 2 sets of Twin bunk beds
Bunk House- sleeps a total of 8 guests
Bedroom 1 - 4 sets of Twin bunk beds
Cabin - sleeps a total 2
Bedroom 1- 1 Queens size bed
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Tour Availability: Only able to get do tours May - October due to weather conditions.
- Touring Availability: Tours available May - October only due to weather conditions.