Atop of 5 acres along Wyant Pond in Washington CT, The Manor at Wyant Pond is the perfect waterfront estate for your wedding weekend. Choose to host your ceremony either in a forest-like setting along the trees or right along the waterfront of the pond. An expansive deck overlooks the pristine backyard of the property, giving your guests beautiful views during cocktail hour. With a lawn big enough for a tent to fit 200 guests, The Manor at Wyant Pond is the perfect choice for your nontraditional & outdoor estate wedding.
The Manor at Wyant Pond is minutes to the center of town and just down the road from Waldingfield Farm-one of the finest organic farms in the area. This venue is also right near the Steep Rock Preserve with a beautiful park and numerous hiking trails as well as the Washington Town Beach at Lake Waramug, making it the wedding weekend that your guests will never forget!
3 bedrooms2 bathrooms
Bedroom 1- 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 2- 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 3- 1 Double Bed
2 Sofa beds available in common spaces
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.