Atop of 5 acres along Wyant Pond in Washington CT, The Manor at Wyant Pond is the perfect waterfront estate for your wedding weekend. Choose to host your ceremony either in a forest-like setting along the trees or right along the waterfront of the pond. An expansive deck overlooks the pristine backyard of the property, giving your guests beautiful views during cocktail hour. With a lawn big enough for a tent to fit 200 guests, The Manor at Wyant Pond is the perfect choice for your nontraditional & outdoor estate wedding.
The Manor at Wyant Pond is minutes to the center of town and just down the road from Waldingfield Farm-one of the finest organic farms in the area. This venue is also right near the Steep Rock Preserve with a beautiful park and numerous hiking trails as well as the Washington Town Beach at Lake Waramug, making it the wedding weekend that your guests will never forget!
3 bedrooms2 bathrooms
Bedroom 1- 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 2- 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 3- 1 Double Bed
2 Sofa beds available in common spaces
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.