Imagine having your wedding during peak growing season (July to September) and being surrounded by 56 acres of hemp and sunflowers. Just 30 miles south of Buffalo, this beautiful working farm, is the perfect canvas for an outdoor ceremony. Your guests would then cocktail in one of the many vegetable patches followed by a tented reception under the stars. End the evening around the fire-pit in the vast open field. With Lake Erie just a short drive away, you are sure to have lots of fun activities for your guests all weekend long.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Respect growing crops. No walking or driving on plants. No cutting or picking on-site flowers
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Authorized outdoors in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.