Rivervail Farm was established as an elk and bison farm in 1997 and sits on over 1600 acres of land with a clear, tranquil stream running through the property. The main house on the farm has been newly renovated, but dates all the way back to the 1800's with members of the original family who built the home still living within the community. Host your ceremony and hold your tented reception on one of the many fields available with the forest and mountain views as your backdrop.
Rivervail Farm also offers 3 different rental spaces, the Main House, the Loft, and the Nook that together have the ability to sleep 19 of you and your closest friends and family for the weekend. Errol, New Hampshire is a great location for hiking, mountain biking, animal viewing, and fishing.
6 bedrooms5 bathrooms
Main House - 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, sleeps 13 guests at $500 per night
Bedroom 1 - King bed
Bedroom 2- Queen bed
Bedroom 3- Queen bed
Bedroom 4- 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 5- 1 Twin bed
The Nook - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, sleeps 4 guests at $150 per night
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
Queen size sleeper sofa in common area
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: No staples on buildings, tape only.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.