Dixville Valley Farmstead was established as an elk and bison farm in 1997 and sits on over 1600 acres of land with a clear, tranquil stream running through the property. The Main House on the Farmstead has been newly renovated, but dates all the way back to the 1800's with members of the original family who built the home still living within the community. Host your ceremony and hold your tented reception on one of the many fields available with the forest and mountain views as your backdrop.
Dixville Valley Farmstead also offers 3 different rental spaces, the Main House, the Loft, and the Nook that together have the ability to sleep 19 of you and your closest friends and family for the weekend. Errol, New Hampshire is a great location for hiking, mountain biking, animal viewing, and fishing.
6 bedrooms5 bathrooms
Main House - 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, sleeps 13 guests at $500 per night
Bedroom 1 - King bed
Bedroom 2- Queen bed
Bedroom 3- Queen bed
Bedroom 4- 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 5- 1 Twin bed
The Nook - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, sleeps 4 guests at $150 per night
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
Queen size sleeper sofa in common area
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: No staples on buildings, tape only.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.