Just off Route 202 and within an hour of Portland, Tuckaway Tree Farm rests atop 35 acres of pristine wooded farmland. Featuring multiple areas perfect for a tented wedding, a little red barn that could serve as an excellent bar or catering area, and a brand new yurt for the newly married couple to stay in on their wedding night, Tuckaway offers scenic backdrops and lush greenery for your entire event. You'll enjoy 3-day access Friday - Sunday to set-up, host, and unwind from your outdoor wedding event. All proceeds of your wedding help maintain this tree farm for generations to come.
1 bedrooms1 bathrooms
This charming, yet modern yurt is available free of charge for the couple to stay during their wedding night. There is a leather couch that folds out into a Queen size bed (linens are provided) and the yurt comes complete with LED lighting and a closely located outhouse. Featuring modern amenities, a gas fireplace, and a 12ft cathedral ceiling, this yurt makes for a cozy, intimate stay. Other than the LED lighting, there is no additional lighting or electricity in the yurt.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only. No smoking is permitted within 25 ft of any building.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request. Must be leashed at all times.
- Decorations: No paint, confetti or glitter. Nails and screws are not to be driven in the walls or woodwork of any of the buildings.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Renter and their vendors are responsible for removing all trash and recyclables after an event.
- Noise: No amplified noise, or live our loud music after 11:00pm.
- Camping: Sleeping outside, in tents, campers, or recreational vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- Fire-Pit: Use permitted up until 11pm. Limited firewood provided. Must be a dedicated person to maintain and supervise at all times.
- Farm Animals: Interaction with or disturbing of farm animals is prohibited.
Town noise ordinance is 11:00pm.
House Rental Policies
Please refrain from pouring grease or dumping rubbish in sinks or toilets.
No additional overnight guests allowed.
Photo Credits: Two Adventurous Souls