Just off Route 202 and within an hour of Portland, Tuckaway Tree Farm rests atop 35 acres of pristine wooded farmland. Featuring multiple areas perfect for a tented wedding, a little red barn that could serve as an excellent bar or catering area, and a brand new yurt for the newly married couple to stay in on their wedding night, Tuckaway offers scenic backdrops and lush greenery for your entire event. You'll enjoy 3-day access from 12pm Thursday - 12pm Sunday to set-up, host, and unwind from your outdoor wedding event. All proceeds of your wedding help maintain this tree farm for generations to come.
1 bedrooms1 bathrooms
This charming, yet modern yurt is available free of charge for the couple to stay during their wedding night. There is a leather couch that folds out into a Queen size bed (linens are provided) and the yurt comes complete with LED lighting and a closely located outhouse. Featuring modern amenities, a gas fireplace, and a 12ft cathedral ceiling, this yurt makes for a cozy, intimate stay. Other than the LED lighting, there is no additional lighting or electricity in the yurt.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only. No smoking is permitted within 25 ft of any building.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Pets of wedding couple permitted. Must be leashed at all times.
- Decorations: No confetti or glitter. Nails and screws are not to be driven in the walls or woodwork of any of the buildings.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Noise: No amplified noise, or live our loud music after 11:00pm.
- Camping: Sleeping outside, in tents, campers, or recreational vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- Fire-Pit: Use permitted up until 11pm. Limited firewood provided. Must be a dedicated person to maintain and supervise at all times.
- Farm Animals: Interaction with or disturbing of farm animals is prohibited.
Town noise ordinance is 11:00pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Please refrain from pouring grease or dumping rubbish in sinks or toilets.
Photo Credits: Two Adventurous Souls