13 others interested
Great Brook Christmas Tree Farm
Located only one hour away from Portland and an hour and a half away from Boston, sits Great Brook Christmas Tree Farm. Atop of 35 acres, this venue features multiple areas fit for a tent of 150 guests, a little red barn that could serve as an excellent bar or catering area, as well as a brand new yurt for the newly married couple to stay in on their wedding night.
Close to Route 202, the Great Brook Christmas Tree Farm is surrounded with amenities and your guests will be able to find the venue with ease. It is the perfect getaway venue in Lebanon, Maine to celebrate your new found love with your closest family and friends away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All proceeds of your wedding will be put towards keeping the Great Brook Christmas Tree Farm a working farm for generations to come.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Large pine slab table for wedding party seating, picnic tables available for guests.
- Changing Rooms - Wedding party available to use basement of the house to change prior to ceremony, half bath is included.
- Parking - Parking is permitted only in designated areas, 30 spots available.
- Fire-pit and fire wood provided.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Electric Power - Residential grade.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
This charming, yet modern yurt is available free of charge for the couple to stay during their wedding night. There is a leather couch that folds out into a Queen size bed (linens are provided) and the yurt comes complete with LED lighting and a closely located outhouse. Featuring modern amenities, a gas fire place, and a 12ft cathedral ceiling, this yurt makes for a cozy, intimate stay. Other than the LED lighting, there is no additional electricity in the yurt.
- Large log cooler available for beverages free of charge.
- Early venue access available starting Thursday at 12:00pm for vendor drop-offs.
- Horse drawn carriage available for $500.
- Generator available for $125.
Outdoor capacity: 150
Event End Time: 11 pm
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
Sleeping outside, in tents, campers, or recreational vehicles is strictly prohibited.
No grease, or rubbish shall be poured into the sinks/ toilets.
Somebody must man the fire pit at all times.
Do not disturb any farm animals on the property.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only. No smoking is permitted within 25 ft of any building.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
Pet Policy: Dogs and or pets who are participating in the ceremony are welcome, but must be leashed at all times.
Decorations: No confetti or glitter. Nails and screws are not to be driven in the walls or woodwork of any of the buildings.
Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Town Ordinances: No live our loud music after 11:00pm.