48 others interested
Sidney , Maine
Max Capacity: 120 (outdoor), 120 (indoor)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
48 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Parking lot is alcohol free zone.
Parties planning on using the swimming area are strongly encouraged to hire a qualified lifeguard - swimming is at your own risk.
No use of the outdoor fire pit if high winds or safety is an issue.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: No candles, please use battery operated. Fires should be contained to the provided fire pit area. Torches approved on request.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered for ceremony portion only.
- Decorations: No rice or confetti. Staples, nails, tacks not allowed but allowed to use tape, damage free command strips, craft wire etc. Floating lanterns or sky lanterns allowed.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: She's A Teacher Photography