A former dairy farm, maintained by the family since 1936, this property showcases panoramic views of the Presidential Range. Once featured on the cover of New Hampshire's annual calendar, the view captures both Mount Washington and Conway Lake, serving as the backdrop for rolling fields perfect for an outdoor ceremony and reception. With an intimate indoor barn, couples can mix scenic landscape with indoor elements such as a cocktails or dancing inside the barn.
Dreaming of a wedding weekend surrounded by these same picturesque skies? Rent the on-site cabin and maximize the natural beauty of this secluded space for the entire weekend.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No adhesives or staples may be applied to the interior or exterior walls of the barn or cabin.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music after 11pm.
- Vehicle Access: Vehicles should move slow (5mph) in order to maintain lawn and safety.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Cate Bligh - Green Barn Wedding Photography