A former dairy farm, maintained by the family since 1936, this property showcases panoramic views of the Presidential Range. Once featured on the cover of New Hampshire's annual calendar, the view captures both Mount Washington and Conway Lake, serving as the backdrop for rolling fields perfect for an outdoor ceremony and reception. With an intimate indoor barn, couples can mix scenic landscape with indoor elements such as a cocktails or dancing inside the barn.
Dreaming of a wedding weekend surrounded by these same picturesque skies? Rent the on-site cabin and maximize the natural beauty of this secluded space for the entire weekend.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No adhesives or staples may be applied to the interior or exterior walls of the barn or cabin.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music after 11pm.
- Vehicle Access: Vehicles should move slow (5mph) in order to maintain lawn and safety.
Photo Credits: Cate Bligh - Green Barn Wedding Photography