Located in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts, this farm started its production in 1808. Today, it produces asparagus, berries, and apples. The farm features stunning views of its pastures and the Taconic mountain range. It also has an open area surrounded by wooded lands that provides an ideal setting for an enchanting celebration.
3 bedrooms3 bathrooms
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
A $150 refundable cleaning fee required.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Caterers responsible for taking food and bar waste. Couples/vendors are responsible for consolidating bagged trash into trash shed. Trash may not remain outside overnight.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Not safe or suitable for infants (under 2 years) and pets
Couples should acknowledge and be comfortable with pets living on property.