14 others interested
Mount Wheeler Lodge
Near Lake Willoughby and with a gorgeous view of Mount Wheeler, this 5-bedroom lodge and 4 acre lawn position this venue as a secluded nature's retreat within Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Included in the rental is a 3-nights stay and plenty of lawn for a fully outdoor wedding to include a mountain view ceremony, outdoor cocktail hour and tented reception. After the wedding, wind down around the on-site fire-pit, patio and deck or rent additional days in what has been called an intellectual paradise, surrounded by a diverse library collection for the ultimate relaxation.
Looking for an eco friendly venue? Rich in history and designed by previous generations often referred to as ahead of their time, this lodge runs off of passive solar, with the whole front of the house built southern facing and out of all-glass. Even more, all additional electricity for the area comes from either wind farms or Canadian hydro power within the region.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - 5-bedrooms included within on-site lodge.
- Parking - Up to 20 cars on wedding field (wedding layout dependent)
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for overnight guests.
- Cellular Service - Carrier dependent.
- Kitchen - Residential kitchen inside lodge. Includes prep and wash areas, dishwasher, oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer and storage area.
- Fire-pit - Firewood included.
- Electric Power - Residential grade with limited capacity at ceremony and reception sites. Most requirements require generators.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
5 bedrooms2 bathrooms
1 king, 1 Queen, and 5 single beds.
Enjoy complimentary 3-nights stay (Thursday - Sunday) in this Mid-century Modern lodge. The lodge offers a master bedroom with library, fire-pit, patio, and deck and features 6 foot high windows across the entire front and an eclectic assortment of furniture dating from the 19th century, 1960s and present day,
Additional Nights: $265/night.
Wedding guests, other than overnight guests and wedding party not permitted inside lodge.
No open flames.
Small children not allowed in master bedroom/library.
Books must be returned to original place on the shelves for accountability purposes.
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Fireworks: Permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site. Couples must separate and bag in accordance with Westmore, VT, trash and recycling rules and place in designated area.
Noise: Late night receptions authorized.