Nestled in the small town of East Haddam rests an art lover's heaven atop 450 acres of natural forest. Featuring a nature preserve, scenic pond, several walking trails, and modern art studios, you'll have access to a historic amphitheater complete with lighting and electricity, a 1000 square foot barn, and several outdoors ceremony sites accommodating up to 120 guests. For those looking for an entire weekend on-site, consider renting the remodeled 1840s farmhouse for you and your closest friends or family.
Like the idea of giving back? All wedding proceeds support the on-site artist's residency program and its open-air studio dedicated to nurturing artists and their creative process. These same artists contributed to the numerous art installations throughout the venue, where you and your guests are encouraged to walk freely about admiring the artists' work and connecting with the natural elements of this truly special place.
6 bedrooms4 bathrooms
A remodeled 1840s farmhouse sleeps 12 and features six bedrooms, four baths, central heating and air conditioning, a communal kitchen and laundry facilities. One bedroom and bath are handicap-accessible. All double and queen beds.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
The wedding tent needs to be broken down on Sunday.
No balloons of any kind.
No releasing of doves or other birds.
No throwing of rice or other non-organic material.
No weapons allowed on the grounds at any time.
No use of the pond for swimming or boating.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking of any kind, including cigarettes, pipes, cigars, vaping, etc.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames i.e. no candles.
- Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
- Decorations: No confetti, no glitter, no stapling to walls.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.