27 others interested
South Hero, Vermont
The Champlain Bluff
Max Capacity: 140 (outdoor), 95 (indoor)
Home Rental: Available for additional fee
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
27 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
Mott House, Cottage, Cabin, RV and Tent Site rentals available. Options as follows.
Guest House: 1830s, completely renovated, Farmhouse available for up to 10 guests. ($550/night with 3 night minimum). Note: This rate and minimum stay is only available with The Champlain Bluff package.
10am Check-in / 2pm Check-out.
Cottages: Three fully furnished Country Cottages. Includes linens, basic kitchen equipment (including microwave), Wi-Fi, cable TV with a DVD player, Central A/C, and a fire ring. ($200/night)
Cabins: Three 24' x 24' Primitive Cabin for up to 4 guests ($75/night with 2 night minimum).
Includes one room with double bed and twin bunk bed set, a small table and chair, and small porch. Cabin campsites include picnic table and fire ring and are near full-service bathhouses and private shower rooms. No running water, utilities or linens.
Linen Rentals: Sheets $15/day/person and towels $4/day/person.
RV Sites: Include full hook-ups ($90/night with 2 night minimum).
Tent Sites: Up to 4 guests. ($50/night with 2 night minimum).
Extra Overnight Guest ($8/night)
Extra Day Visitor (9am-10pm) ($5/night)
Firewood bundles delivered sites ($5 each).
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No staples or tape that will damage the finish.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in designated area.
- Venue Access: The pool area located near the Community Center is off limits to all wedding guests. Access permitted for those staying in overnight lodging.
- Ongoing Events: The Community Center is located within a resort setting with outside wedding guests on-site.
All Campsite rates are subject to 6% VT Tax.
All Venue, Cabin, Cottage, & House rental rates subject to 9% VT Tax.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Tents not permitted on RV Sites due to safety.
No smoking or pets allowed with Guest House, Cottage or Cabin rentals.
$25 fee for any unreturned keys.
Late Check-Out for campsites is available until 4:00 PM if site is not in use ($20 fee).
Any Late Check-Out not pre-registered at the office will be assessed the late check-out fee.
Early Check-in and Late check-out for cabins, cottages, and camp sites considered upon request and availability.