18 others interested
South Hero, Vermont
The Champlain Bluff
At the end of treelined path, The Champlain Bluff offers a memorable view of Lake Champlain from the heights of a dramatic cliff. Rent the fully renovated 1830s house overlooking the marina for your entire wedding and enjoy all the venue's available amenities including marina with pontoon, paddle board, and kayak rentals, a 9-hole golf course, and an on-site General Store with beer and wine. Host your ceremony and say your vows on the Bluff's edge overlooking the stunning water views. Later, treat your guests to a free flowing cocktail hour throughout the surrounding meadows and an outdoor reception overlooking Lake Champlain, or the indoor Community Center.
Looking for an indoor space or back-up rain plan? This venue includes a beautifully finished Community Center featuring traditional New England Cape Cod style design featuring a full kitchen, changing room and two restrooms for wedding party, and space for up to 125 guests.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Tables available for 95 guests (indoor use only).
- Chairs - Chairs available for 95 guests (indoor use only).
- Changing Rooms - 1 inside Community Center.
- Restrooms - Available for events inside Community Center up to 95 guests. Rentals required for outdoor events.
- Parking - Up to 100 Cars. Golf Cart Valet to and from parking to Bluff event site.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Includes prep and wash area, dishwasher, power, oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer, wet bar, and storage area. Easy access and close to reception site.
- Community Center - Includes 2 restrooms one changing room with full kitchen.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade available at Community Center. Generator rentals required at Bluff event site.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
Mott House, Cottage, Cabin, RV and Tent Site rentals available. Options as follows.
Guest House: 1830s, completely renovated, Farmhouse available for up to 10 guests. ($550/night with 3 night minimum). Note: This rate and minimum stay is only available with The Champlain Bluff package.
10am Check-in / 2pm Check-out.
Cottages: Three fully furnished Country Cottages. Includes linens, basic kitchen equipment (including microwave), Wi-Fi, cable TV with a DVD player, Central A/C, and a fire ring. ($200/night)
Cabins: Three 24' x 24' Primitive Cabin for up to 4 guests ($75/night with 2 night minimum).
Includes one room with double bed and twin bunk bed set, a small table and chair, and small porch. Cabin campsites include picnic table and fire ring and are near full-service bathhouses and private shower rooms. No running water, utilities or linens.
Linen Rentals: Sheets $15/day/person and towels $4/day/person.
RV Sites: Include full hook-ups ($90/night with 2 night minimum).
Tent Sites: Up to 4 guests. ($50/night with 2 night minimum).
Extra Overnight Guest ($8/night)
Extra Day Visitor (9am-10pm) ($5/night)
Firewood bundles delivered sites ($5 each).
Tents not permitted on RV Sites due to safety.
No smoking or pets allowed with Guest House, Cottage or Cabin rentals.
$25 fee for any unreturned keys.
Late Check-Out for campsites is available until 4:00 PM if site is not in use ($20 fee).
Any Late Check-Out not pre-registered at the office will be assessed the late check-out fee.
Early Check-in and Late check-out for cabins, cottages, and camp sites considered upon request and availability.
- General Store with a deli on-site.
- 4-passenger, electric Apple Carts featuring a canopy top, split windshield, headlights, and tail lights available for licensed drivers age 21 and older. ($65/day)
Indoor capacity: 95
Outdoor capacity: 140
Event End Time: 11 pm
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Decorations: No staples or tape that will damage the finish.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in designated area.
Venue Access: The pool area located near the Community Center is off limits to all wedding guests. Access permitted for those staying in overnight lodging.
Ongoing Events: The Community Center is located within a resort setting with outside wedding guests on-site.
Town Ordinances: All Campsite rates are subject to 6% VT Tax.
All Venue, Cabin, Cottage, & House rental rates subject to 9% VT Tax.