At the end of treelined path, The Champlain Bluff offers a memorable view of Lake Champlain from the heights of a dramatic cliff. Rent the fully renovated 1830s house overlooking the marina for your entire wedding and enjoy all the venue's available amenities including marina with pontoon, paddle board, and kayak rentals, a 9-hole golf course, and an on-site General Store with beer and wine. Host your ceremony and say your vows on the Bluff's edge overlooking the stunning water views. Later, treat your guests to a free flowing cocktail hour throughout the surrounding meadows and an outdoor reception overlooking Lake Champlain, or the indoor Community Center.
Looking for an indoor space or back-up rain plan? This venue includes a beautifully finished Community Center featuring traditional New England Cape Cod style design featuring a full kitchen, changing room and two restrooms for wedding party, and space for up to 95 guests.
Mott House, Cottage, Cabin, RV and Tent Site rentals available. Options as follows.
Guest House: 1830s, completely renovated, Farmhouse available for up to 10 guests. ($550/night with 3 night minimum). Note: This rate and minimum stay is only available with The Champlain Bluff package.
10am Check-in / 2pm Check-out.
Cottages: Three fully furnished Country Cottages. Includes linens, basic kitchen equipment (including microwave), Wi-Fi, cable TV with a DVD player, Central A/C, and a fire ring. ($200/night)
Cabins: Three 24' x 24' Primitive Cabin for up to 4 guests ($75/night with 2 night minimum).
Includes one room with double bed and twin bunk bed set, a small table and chair, and small porch. Cabin campsites include picnic table and fire ring and are near full-service bathhouses and private shower rooms. No running water, utilities or linens.
Linen Rentals: Sheets $15/day/person and towels $4/day/person.
RV Sites: Include full hook-ups ($90/night with 2 night minimum).
Tent Sites: Up to 4 guests. ($50/night with 2 night minimum).
Extra Overnight Guest ($8/night)
Extra Day Visitor (9am-10pm) ($5/night)
Firewood bundles delivered sites ($5 each).
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No staples or tape that will damage the finish.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in designated area.
- Venue Access: The pool area located near the Community Center is off limits to all wedding guests. Access permitted for those staying in overnight lodging.
- Ongoing Events: The Community Center is located within a resort setting with outside wedding guests on-site.
All Campsite rates are subject to 6% VT Tax.
All Venue, Cabin, Cottage, & House rental rates subject to 9% VT Tax.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Tents not permitted on RV Sites due to safety.
No smoking or pets allowed with Guest House, Cottage or Cabin rentals.
$25 fee for any unreturned keys.
Late Check-Out for campsites is available until 4:00 PM if site is not in use ($20 fee).
Any Late Check-Out not pre-registered at the office will be assessed the late check-out fee.
Early Check-in and Late check-out for cabins, cottages, and camp sites considered upon request and availability.