At the end of treelined path, Apple Island Resort offers a memorable view of Lake Champlain from the heights of a dramatic cliff. Rent the fully renovated 1830s house overlooking the marina for your entire wedding and enjoy all the venue's available amenities including marina with pontoon, paddle board, and kayak rentals, a 9-hole golf course, and an on-site General Store with beer and wine. Host your ceremony and say your vows on the Bluff's edge overlooking the stunning water views. Later, treat your guests to a free flowing cocktail hour throughout the surrounding meadows and an outdoor reception overlooking Lake Champlain, or the indoor Community Center.
Looking for an indoor space or back-up rain plan? This venue includes a beautifully finished Community Center featuring traditional New England Cape Cod style design featuring a full kitchen, changing room and two restrooms for wedding party, and space for up to 95 guests.
Mott House, Cottage, Cabin, RV and Tent Site rentals available. Options as follows.
Guest House: 1830s, completely renovated, Farmhouse available for up to 10 guests. ($550/night with 3 night minimum). Note: This rate and minimum stay is only available with The Champlain Bluff package.
10am Check-in / 2pm Check-out.
Cottages: Three fully furnished Country Cottages. Includes linens, basic kitchen equipment (including microwave), Wi-Fi, cable TV with a DVD player, Central A/C, and a fire ring. ($200/night)
Cabins: Three 24' x 24' Primitive Cabin for up to 4 guests ($75/night with 2 night minimum).
Includes one room with double bed and twin bunk bed set, a small table and chair, and small porch. Cabin campsites include picnic table and fire ring and are near full-service bathhouses and private shower rooms. No running water, utilities or linens.
Linen Rentals: Sheets $15/day/person and towels $4/day/person.
RV Sites: Include full hook-ups ($90/night with 2 night minimum).
Tent Sites: Up to 4 guests. ($50/night with 2 night minimum).
Extra Overnight Guest ($8/night)
Extra Day Visitor (9am-10pm) ($5/night)
Firewood bundles delivered sites ($5 each).
Venue Rental Policies
- DecorationsNo staples or tape that will damage the finish.
- FireworksNot permitted.
- Trash and RecyclingCouples must bag and consolidate in designated area.
- Venue AccessThe pool area located near the Community Center is off limits to all wedding guests. Access permitted for those staying in overnight lodging.
- Ongoing EventsThe Community Center is located within a resort setting with outside wedding guests on-site.
- PetsNot permitted.
- Open FlamesWedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- SmokingNo smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Check In Time3:00 pm
- Check Out Time12:00 pm