Nestled in the foothills of the White Mountains in Woodstock Maine, the Lake Christopher Lodge is the perfect location for your intimate lakeside wedding with 100 of your closest family and friends by your side. Host your ceremony at the end of the property's dock to say "I Do" right on the water with the sun setting along the lake as your backdrop. With breathtaking views of the lake and mountains, it is sure to be a day that you'll never forget.
Lake Christopher Lodge comes complete with enough overnight accommodations for 26 guests, a hot tub, a horseshoe pit, a fire pit, a swing set and a sand box for kids, large screened in porch, kayaks and a paddle boat for the perfect lake weekend with your friends and family. Power boat rentals are also nearby if you want to be able to make an entrance to your wedding or spend time with your wedding party on the lake the day before! There are many hiking trails and golf courses nearby as well as an adventure center, making Lake Christopher Lodge a great location for the whole family.
7 bedrooms3 bathrooms
Master bedroom: 1 king and 1 twin bed with private bath
Bedroom 1: 2 double beds and 4 twins
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed and 1 twin
Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed and 2 twins
Bedroom 5: 1 double bed and 1 twin
Bedroom 6: 1 double bed and 2 twins
There are 3 pullout couches, a cot and a full futon.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Open fire only allowed in the fire pit.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: No pushpins inside the lodge.
- Fireworks: Permitted within reason until 930OPM.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Towels and paper products of any kind are not provided.