Nestled in the foothills of the White Mountains in Woodstock Maine, Bryant Pond Station is the perfect location for your intimate lakeside wedding with 100 of your closest family and friends by your side. Host your ceremony at the end of the property's dock to say "I Do" right on the water with the sun setting along the lake as your backdrop. With breathtaking views of the lake and mountains, it is sure to be a day that you'll never forget.
Bryant Pond Station comes complete with enough overnight accommodations for 26 guests, a hot tub, a horseshoe pit, a fire pit, a swing set and a sand box for kids, large screened in porch, kayaks and a paddle boat for the perfect lake weekend with your friends and family. Power boat rentals are also nearby if you want to be able to make an entrance to your wedding or spend time with your wedding party on the lake the day before! There are many hiking trails and golf courses nearby as well as an adventure center, making Bryant Pond Station a great location for the whole family.
7 bedrooms3 bathrooms
Master bedroom: 1 king and 1 twin bed with private bath
Bedroom 1: 2 double beds and 4 twins
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed and 1 twin
Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed and 2 twins
Bedroom 5: 1 double bed and 1 twin
Bedroom 6: 1 double bed and 2 twins
There are 3 pullout couches, a cot and a full futon.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Open fire only allowed in the fire pit.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: No pushpins inside the lodge.
- Fireworks: Permitted within reason until 930OPM.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
House Rental Policies
Towels and paper products of any kind are not provided.