Immerse yourself in this fourth generation, 1915 family owned farm and orchard. The breathtaking views of the beautiful rolling hills of Litchfield County and endless rows of orchards, are the perfect backdrop to your wedding reception.
Imagine your guest enjoying seasonal fruit picking and hayrides, while the two of you capture timeless photos throughout the orchards. The wide-open field gives you a pristine canvas to throw a fabulous farm to table tented dinner. End this magical evening around the fire pit, complete with Adirondack chair seating.
Venue Rental Policies
- FireworksFireworks and sparklers are not permitted.
- Trash and RecyclingTrash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Set-UpNo material/lining permitted underneath dance floor in order to maintain lawn.
- PetsPets considered upon request.
- Open FlamesWedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- SmokingSmoking limited to around bon-fire pits only. All cigarettes must be disposed of inside fire.