With all the tranquility and privacy of the Maine woods and touch of rustic southern elegance, the The Farm at Eastman Hill offers the perfect experience for couples trying to host the ultimate wedding weekend. With gorgeous brick facade and a private orchard with apple blossoms, the combination of rustic beauty and charm is truly one of a kind. The apple orchard and its stone walled pastures present the perfect opportunity for gorgeous ceremony or reception setting.
The brick home and its elegance are complemented by a more traditional New England white placard barn. The barn can be used for smaller receptions, dancing or cocktail hours -- with its own stone fireplace and stage for a band. The sprawling estate itself is included in the venue rental so couples are able to have 16 of their guests overnight. The included overnights are perfect for couples who want to be involved in setting up the venue for their wedding with all their personal touches, or those who want to spend a couple days with their friends and family hiking or swimming in the nearby state parks. Within half an hour there are many small towns with their cute diners and the larger resort town of Sunday River with its restaurants and shops.
8 bedrooms4.5 bathrooms
Main House (Complimentary 2-nights stay)
Sleeps 16. Features 8 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and 12 beds.
Bedrooms Include: 3 bedrooms include 1 Queen sized bed, 1 bedroom includes a Double sized bed, 4 bedrooms include 2 Single sized beds (8 total single beds).
Guest House ($375/night)
Sleeps 6. Features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
Venue Rental Policies
Absolutely no driving or parking outside the designated parking areas, even for drop off and pick up.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets welcome.
- Fireworks: Permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site. Couples must consolidate in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm.
Town Noise Ordinance 10pm-7am.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.