20 others interested
Max Capacity: 500 (outdoor), 75 (indoor)
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 68)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
20 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
Maine House - $474 per night, sleeps 8 guests with 2 Queen beds and 4 Twins.
Capt. Jacob Lincoln Farmhouse - $294 per night, sleeps 10 guests 3 Queen beds, 1 Double, and 2 Twins.
House on Half Moon Cove - $234 per night, sleeps 8 guests with 2 Queen beds and 4 Twins.
Ebb Tide Cottage - $210 per night, sleeps 4 guests with 1 Queen bed and 2 Twins.
Ocean Bay Cottage - $210 per night, sleeps 4 with 1 Queen bed and 2 Twins.
Tidewater Cottage - $210 per night, sleeps 5 guests with 1 Queen bed, 2 Twins and a pull out couch.
Quoddy Cottage - $186 per night, sleeps 8 guests with 2 Queen beds and 4 Twins.
Ocean Bay Loft - $138 per night, sleeps 3 guests with 1 Queen bed and 1 Twin.
Tide Water Loft - $210 per night, sleeps 3 guests with 1 Queen bed and 1 Twin.
Bunk House Cabin - $114 per night, sleeps 5 guests with 1 King bed, 1 Full bed and 1 Twins.
Bay Side Cabin - $90 per night, sleeps 2 guests with 1 Queen bed.
Sunset Cove Cabin - $90 per night, sleeps 2 guests with 1 Queen bed.
Spruce Loft in Red Barn - $90 per night, sleeps 2 with 1 Queen bed.
Pine Loft in Red Barn - $90 per night, sleeps 2 with 2 Twin beds.
Oceanside Island also offers their own "Cock-A-Doodle-Do" blend of coffee available with all home rentals.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: No constraints.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples responsible for consolidating trash in on-site designated dumpster.
- Noise: No current noise constraints. Subject to town policy changes.
- Touring Availability: Island closed to touring and events October 16th - May 14th each year.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Kate Crabtree Photography