With over a mile and a half of ocean shoreline and over 80 acres of fields, this venue offers unparalleled views to include the highest tides in America, and countless indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options. With a complimentary oceanside cottage for 4 and additional on-site accommodations for up to 70 guests available to rent you can stay the weekend with your families, wedding party and your closest family and friends too.
On your wedding day, wake-up with the venue's own freshly blended "Cock-A-Doodle-Do" coffee and enjoy one of the earliest sunrises in the United States, followed by a walk through the rolling meadows and multiple walking trails on the property. Enjoy time with your wedding party in any of the on-site accommodations and then walk down the aisle to an ocean front ceremony and either outdoor tented reception or indoor barn event. Looking for an all-night celebration? Hire a band to perform at this venue's oceanside stage and sing and dance beneath the stars at this one-of-a-kind venue offering like your guests have never seen before.
Maine House - $474 per night, sleeps 8 guests with 2 Queen beds and 4 Twins.
Capt. Jacob Lincoln Farmhouse - $294 per night, sleeps 10 guests 3 Queen beds, 1 Double, and 2 Twins.
House on Half Moon Cove - $234 per night, sleeps 8 guests with 2 Queen beds and 4 Twins.
Ebb Tide Cottage - $210 per night, sleeps 4 guests with 1 Queen bed and 2 Twins.
Ocean Bay Cottage - $210 per night, sleeps 4 with 1 Queen bed and 2 Twins.
Tidewater Cottage - $210 per night, sleeps 5 guests with 1 Queen bed, 2 Twins and a pull out couch.
Quoddy Cottage - $186 per night, sleeps 8 guests with 2 Queen beds and 4 Twins.
Ocean Bay Loft - $138 per night, sleeps 3 guests with 1 Queen bed and 1 Twin.
Tide Water Loft - $210 per night, sleeps 3 guests with 1 Queen bed and 1 Twin.
Bunk House Cabin - $114 per night, sleeps 5 guests with 1 King bed, 1 Full bed and 1 Twins.
Bay Side Cabin - $90 per night, sleeps 2 guests with 1 Queen bed.
Sunset Cove Cabin - $90 per night, sleeps 2 guests with 1 Queen bed.
Spruce Loft in Red Barn - $90 per night, sleeps 2 with 1 Queen bed.
Pine Loft in Red Barn - $90 per night, sleeps 2 with 2 Twin beds.
Oceanside Island also offers their own "Cock-A-Doodle-Do" blend of coffee available with all home rentals.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: No constraints.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples responsible for consolidating trash in on-site designated dumpster.
- Noise: No current noise constraints. Subject to town policy changes.
- Touring Availability: Island closed to touring and events October 16th - May 14th each year.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Kate Crabtree Photography