For couples looking for a balance of colonial elegance and private tranquility of the New Hampshire forest and mountains, The Estate at Terrace Pines has it all. Located just 10 minutes from all the restaurants, shops and hotels of the busy college town of Keene, New Hampshire, this venue offers guests access to modern amenities as well fantastic hiking, fishing and fall leaf peeping. The venue itself, is located on 7 acres of private forest which give couples and guests the chance to experience the true quiet and privacy of being within one of New Hampshire's oldest forests.
As guests arrive, they'll enter a private winding drive that opens up to a colonial estate with circle drive for easy drop-off. The estate's many lawns are terraced by original stonewalls harkening back to the historic colonial era of New Hampshire when the home was originally constructed. Each lawn area offers a different vibe -- mountain views, secluded alcove in the forest or estate focused backdrop -- for a couple to create the ceremony and tented reception combination they feel best represents them.
The beautiful and professionally decorated home is included for a 3-night stay (Thursday-Sunday) and allows couples a chance to arrive early and create a truly customized and personal event. The home includes nine beds and six baths making it easy to have your entire bridal party or eighteen of your closest family and friends stay with you before and after the event.
9 bedrooms6.5 bathrooms
Venue rental includes 3 night stay (Thursday - Sunday). Additional nights available for ($795/night).
The Colonial home was originally constructed in 1880 and has been renovated by designer Kylee Trunck. Boasting over 6,500 square feet of living space with 9 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, this rental home is the ideal location for groups of up to 18. Stay for the weekend and enjoy beautiful hardwood flooring and large windows, brand new amenities and appliances, and a kitchen featuring 2 ovens, a 6 burner cooktop and a built-in griddle. The home does not have central air conditioning, however, opening all windows at night is encouraged and creates a great environment. Window units are located in majority of bedrooms as well. The home does not have cable.
Summer weekly rentals may be available upon request at peak season rates plus venue fee.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Considered upon request.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Decorations: No scotch tape or staples on walls of home. Painters tape or non damaging adhesive (eg 3m command strips) only.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music or loud noise after 10pm due to local noise ordinance.
- Security: Home is equipped with outdoor security cameras.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Fires in first floor fireplaces only; no fires in second floor fireplaces.
Early check-in or late check-out considered upon request for $100 per three hour period.
Cleaning Fee: $600