48 others interested
Keene, New Hampshire
The Estate at Terrace Pines
Max Capacity: 125 (outdoor), 40 (indoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 18)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
48 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
9 bedrooms6.5 bathrooms
Venue rental includes 3 night stay (Thursday - Sunday). Additional nights available for ($795/night).
The Colonial home was originally constructed in 1880 and has been renovated by designer Kylee Trunck. Boasting over 6,500 square feet of living space with 9 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, this rental home is the ideal location for groups of up to 18. Stay for the weekend and enjoy beautiful hardwood flooring and large windows, brand new amenities and appliances, and a kitchen featuring 2 ovens, a 6 burner cooktop and a built-in griddle. The home does not have central air conditioning, however, opening all windows at night is encouraged and creates a great environment. Window units are located in majority of bedrooms as well. The home does not have cable.
Summer weekly rentals may be available upon request at peak season rates plus venue fee.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Considered upon request.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Decorations: No scotch tape or staples on walls of home. Painters tape or non damaging adhesive (eg 3m command strips) only.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music or loud noise after 10pm due to local noise ordinance.
- Security: Home is equipped with outdoor security cameras.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Fires in first floor fireplaces only; no fires in second floor fireplaces.
Early check-in or late check-out considered upon request for $100 per three hour period.
Cleaning Fee: $600