33 others interested
Chepachet, Rhode Island
The Craftsman's Barn and Field
Max Capacity: 250 (outdoor), 50 (indoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 6)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
33 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
1 bedrooms1 bathrooms
Includes: 2 nights stay with full weekend access: King Bed, 2 sofas, and 1 air mattress or event space.
Included with this venue is this completely renovated barn with handcrafted finishing touches and elaborate finishes throughout. Enjoy this space for the weekend for an overnight stay or reconfigured as a unique event-space for ceremony, cocktail hour or dancing. Refurbished in organic hues, with hand crafted beams and bricks dating back to early 1800's, this barn offers fifteen six foot ceiling fans made from vintage air plane propellers that move the air for completely natural ventilation. It's truly an original work of art asking to be reinvented to match your unique vision and customized for your wedding weekend.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not indoors. Outdoors only.
- Open Flame Policy: Outdoor only with approval from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Permitted.
- Decorations: No adhesives that would damage the wood. No bubbles.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in on-site dumpster.
- Noise: Late night reception upon request.
- Camping: Dry camping authorized.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.