Enjoy the quiet beauty of the Mondnock region with your closest family and friends by creating your own wedding escape at the Monadnock's Edge Inn and Barn. Come to the Inn under ancient maples and be surrounded by the spectacular beauty of New Hampshire. This bed and breakfast with its country inn feel and charm, is just a short walk to the historic village of Harrisville, NH, who's classic charm makes it one of the most photographed villages in New England. Guests can explore the local town nearby, hike the famous Mt Monadnock with its views of Boston or relax at the Inn lounging on the patio surrounded by gardens.
Dance in the barn, have a ceremony in the gardens or play games on the lawn. This venue includes a renovated barn, which can hold up to 50 guests, along with gorgeous outdoor lawns and gardens surrounding the Inn and barn. The barn itself is restored with the natural wood that was able to be used to give it an antique look. Couples have the option to host an indoor reception using the barn or setting up a tent outdoors. The range of experience and aesthetic for couples to be creative here is nearly endless: you can bring in the elements of the surrounding forest, gorgeously maintained barn, or historic Inn.
The Inn, an antique cape built in 1842 has been both a farm and home to generations of New Hampshire families. It retains the warmth and charm of simpler times. The Inn features five guest rooms with private baths, all individually decorated with antiques and luxury linens. If you have a cool summer night or crisp fall evening, you and your guests can cozy up next to fireplace. After your wedding night, you can wake up to the the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast served in the Inn’s dining room.
5 bedrooms5 bathrooms
The Inn, built in 1842, retains the warmth and charm of simpler times. The Inn features five guest rooms with private baths, all individually decorated with antiques and luxury linens. Enjoy the warm weather lounging on the patio surrounded by gardens and wake up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a scrumptious breakfast served in the Inn’s dining room. (each room requires a 2-night minimum).
Room 1 (~$120/night: Seasonal Dependent)
Located on the first floor. This room has a full private bath, individual heat control, and an antique queen-sized bed. It also has a full-sized couch on which to curl up and read or take an afternoon snooze.
Room 2 (~$115/night: Seasonal Dependent)
Located on the second floor. This room has a queen-sized bed, a full private bath located right outside the hallway, and a view of Mt. Monadnock. Room 2 has individual heat control and a sitting area.
Room 3 (~$125/night: Seasonal Dependent)
Located on the second floor with a full private bath with a Jacuzzi tub. It has a desk and chair overlooking ancient maples and Mt. Monadnock. It features a queen-sized bed with antique headboard and individual heat control.
Check in is between 3 and 6 pm or with other arrangements.
Room 4 (~$120/night: Seasonal Dependent)
Located on the second floor with a full private bath. It features a twin beds or can be a (king-sized bed) with antique headboard and individual heat control.
Room 5 (~$120/night: Seasonal Dependent)
A romantic room with an antique queen-sized brass bed. It has a full private bath and individual heat controls. It has a seating area.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No staples or other adhesives for decorating.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site. Couples must bag and move to designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Check in is between 3 and 6 pm or with other arrangements
Check out is 11 am
Room is charged if not canceled 7 days prior to reservation
Inn is non-smoking
Children over 12 welcome
Sorry, no pets