54 others interested
Jamestown, Rhode Island
Narragansett Bay Estate
Max Capacity: 50 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 14)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
54 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
6 bedrooms5.5 bathrooms
2 Nights Stay included (Friday and Saturday nights)
Bedroom 1: 2 Double Beds; Bedroom 2: 2 Double Beds; Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed, Bedroom 4: 1 Queen Bed, Bedroom 5: 1 Queen Bed, Bedroom 6: 1 Queen Bed, along with 2 sofa beds in common areas are available for you and your wedding guests.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Swim at the dock and use the dock at your own risk. No lifeguard provided.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors or within tent.. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: As long as removed property with no damage or residue remaining, we're good.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Parking: Limited parking available.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm due to town noise ordinance.
- Tent Safety Package: Tents require illuminated exit signs, fire extinguisher and no smoking sign ($145). Coordinate rentals through tent vendor. (required per local fire department)
- Tent Permitting: Tent permit required per local fire department. ($75.00). Recommend coordinating through tent vendor for submission to local fire department.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.