Located in Jamestown, RI, Narragansett Bay Estate is the perfect bayside location for your intimate wedding event. Couples can set up their ceremony right along the docks edge facing the Narragansett Bay for a quaint, waterfront ceremony. Cocktail hour can take place along the estates stone patio and fire pit or along the heated glass enclosed patio with the sunset overlapping the bay in the background. Your reception tent will be placed right to the side of stone patio along the properties pine trees.
When the wedding is all said and done, enjoy the rest of the night in the estates third floor spa hot tub on the patio looking over the bay!
6 bedrooms5.5 bathrooms
2 Nights Stay included (Friday and Saturday nights)
Bedroom 1: 2 Double Beds; Bedroom 2: 2 Double Beds; Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed, Bedroom 4: 1 Queen Bed, Bedroom 5: 1 Queen Bed, Bedroom 6: 1 Queen Bed, along with 2 sofa beds in common areas are available for you and your wedding guests.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Swim at the dock and use the dock at your own risk. No lifeguard provided.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors or within tent.. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: As long as removed property with no damage or residue remaining, we're good.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Parking: Limited parking available.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm due to town noise ordinance.
- Tent Safety Package: Tents require illuminated exit signs, fire extinguisher and no smoking sign ($145). Coordinate rentals through tent vendor. (required per local fire department)
- Tent Permitting: Tent permit required per local fire department. ($75.00). Recommend coordinating through tent vendor for submission to local fire department.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.